Squash on Fire
Stay tuned for any opportunities!
Squash On Fire is a world-class squash facility in downtown DC that offers squash programming for adults and juniors, designed by award-winning coaches. We are dedicated to being a center for squash excellence through offering high quality programming for all levels and ages. The beautiful eight-court facility is complemented by locker rooms, a pro-shop, and personal training gym, as well as a courtside, full-service café and bar. We are looking for a full-time coach to join our existing team that is managed by our Director of Squash, Ronny Vlassaks. The successful applicant would lead Squash On Fire scheduled sessions such as clinics, schools, camps, junior academy, round robins and special events alongside teaching private lessons.
· Extensive previous experience coaching players of all levels
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Sound judgement and proven ability to work with juniors
· Must have or participate in CPR/AED/First-Aid certification
· Must be willing to go through individual school training for working with minors, including separate background checks and workshops.
· Existing eligibility to work in the United States is preferable.
Compensation negotiable dependent on prior experience.
The new hire will be eligible to participate in the comprehensive company package of benefit plans including medical, vision, and dental insurance and a company 401-K program. He or she will also be entitled to paid Time Off (PTO) and all company established holidays as detailed in the Squash On Fire Employee Handbook.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as is protected by local, state or federal law. Applicants should submit their resume and cover letter to Will Hopton (firstname.lastname@example.org).